Buy The Best Frigidaire Dehumidifier That Suits Your Home
Last updated on: September 1, 2023.
The Frigidaire brand is renowned for making high-performance dehumidifiers. In a home filled with moisture and its damages, seamless dehumidification is a priority. If you are interested in Frigidaire dehumidifiers, and still clueless about which model of Frigidaire dehumidifier will best suit your home, we are here to help.
Below you can find a list of Frigidaire dehumidifiers with great features like Energy Star, Tank Alert System, Auto Defrost, washable air filters, and more. No matter what type of dehumidifier you want, whether it is a small one or the Frigidaire 70 pint dehumidifier, whether it has an energy star rating or a built-in pump system, the models and reviews we have here will certainly assist you in finding the best dehumidifier to keep you and your family safe from moisture.
Who makes Frigidaire dehumidifier?
Frigidaire dehumidifiers have their own label and Electrolux is their parent organization. Many popular brands of dehumidifiers across the United States. Frigidaire dehumidifiers have stayed on top of the other dehumidifiers over the years.
What is the lifespan of a Frigidaire dehumidifier?
The expected lifespan of Frigidaire dehumidifiers is between 5 to 10 years. It is believed and observed, that the lifespan of not just Frigidaire dehumidifiers, but all types of units; can be more or less depending on the maintenance of the unit.
Even the best Frigidaire dehumidifier might fail in trouble-free operation or diminish in performance if the internal and external parts are not maintained regularly. Cleaning the internal condenser coils, exhaust grillers, deep cleaning the air filters, etc., can help to extend the longevity the lifespan of the dehumidifier.
4 Top Performing Frigidaire Dehumidifiers (September 2023)
|Best overall||Frigidaire White Energy Star 50-Pint Portable Dehumidifier 1. Custom Humidity Control
2. Easy to clean Washable Filter
3. Portable Dehumidifier
|best quiet||Frigidaire 35 Pint Dehumidifier, White1. Automatic Shut Off
2. Low Temperature Operation
3. Multi-Speed Fan
|Best Small||Frigidaire, White 22-Pint Dehumidifier with Effortless Humidity Control1. Hassle Free Operation
2. Level Indicator
3. Turbo Fan
|Best large||Frigidaire 60 Pint Dehumidifier, White1. Captures dust
2. Splash guard
3. Filter Reset
Pros and Cons of 50 Pint Frigidaire Dehumidifier
1. Best frigidaire dehumidifiers with effortless humidity control to maintain desired humidity level.
2. Capacity to remove excess moisture across a large area.
3. Energy star certified; with its energy efficient design, it can reduce energy costs.
4. Washable filter to ensure the air filter is clean and free from dirt.
5. Has user-friendly features like 24-hour timer, tank alert system, long power cord, three fan speeds, etc.
6. One of the best frigidaire dehumidifiers with a continuous drain facility.
Pros and Cons of 35 Pint Frigidaire Dehumidifier
1. One of the popular models of Frigidaire dehumidifiers that assures silent operation.
2. Manual and continual drainage systems for water removal from the water tank.
3. Multiple features that make operational and moisture extraction powerful and efficient; adjustable speed settings o the fan, Auto Shut Off, Auto Restart, Low Temperature operation, 4. Full tank alert system, Splash guard, wheels, and handles for easier portability, durable build, washable air filter.
5. Does not mention if it is an energy star rated design.
Pros and Cons of 22 Pint Frigidaire Dehumidifier
1. Small size and sturdy build.
2. Adequate capacity to cover any small area seamlessly.
3. User-friendly operation and portable design.
4. Comes with the special features required to adapt to a low temperature environment; as low as 41 degrees F.
5. Does not mention if it is energy star certified. Reducing energy costs with a unit that this not energy star certified will be a challenge.
Pros and Cons of 60 Pint Frigidaire Dehumidifier
1. Powerful moisture extraction is suitable for large areas.
2. Large capacity water tank to hold the 70 pints of moisture removed from the air.
3. Removes all traces of high moisture in the room; musty odor, mold and mildew, dust mites, allergens, dampness, etc.
4. Equipped to sustain even low temperature climates.
5. User-friendly operation.
6. Energy star certified.
Cleaning made simple: How to clean the Frigidaire dehumidifier filter
Cleaning dehumidifiers is a high-priority task that must be done regularly. Even the best Frigidaire dehumidifier model will run into repair if the unit is not cleaned as and when essential. Sometimes, the cleaning might be required on the outer body, while other times for the internal parts.
If the unit is unclean and the washable filter is clogged, drawing the moist air in and sending the dry air out is going to consume more energy. It is therefore wise to invest in energy star rated units. Energy efficiency will come in handy, even when the unit works under pressure.
Any type of portable dehumidifier is capable of being filled with dust mites trapped in their air filers. Cleaning the filters regularly ensures the dehumidifier and those living in the home are in safe hands. Mold and mildew will proliferate faster when the air filters are constantly carrying mold spores. You can also reduce greenhouse gas emissions by keeping the air clean. To clean the filter;
1. Open the unit and remove the filter.
2. Check the user manual; to confirm how the filters can be cleaned.
3. Reusable air filters can be cleaned using a vacuum cleaner or a soft bristles brush.
4. Use soapy water to wash the filters thoroughly.
5. Air dry them until they are completely dry and then place back into the dehumidifier.
3 Things you need to know about Frigidaire dehumidifier warranty claim
All Frigidaire dehumidifiers come with the following warranty claim:
1. 10-year Parts Warranty
2. 10-Year Comfort Quality Pledge
3. 10-year limited parts warranty for air handler or coil
How do you adjust the humidity on a Frigidaire dehumidifier?
Getting effortless humidity control with the best Frigidaire dehumidifier is simple. You can adjust the relative humidity level to be maintained in the room using the Humidity Up and Humidity Down buttons.
Once the device reaches the desired level of humidity to be maintained you can release the buttons. The digital display will show you the current humidity level in the room and the humidity to be maintained.
1. Does the Frigidaire Dehumidifier have a Timer?
All Frigidaire dehumidifiers come with a timer. From the starting small units to the large Frigidaire 70 pint dehumidifier. A 24-hour timer helps with continuous operation. When the dust mites are in the need to be controlled immediately or the level of humidity needs constant monitoring, the Timer can be used to delay the start or stop times.
Energy efficient units or an energy star rated dehumidifier running continually with the timer will ensure the energy bills are not affected by the fluctuating operations.
2. What is the difference between Frigidaire ffad7033r1 and fad704dwd?
Both Frigidaire dehumidifiers are excellent models when it comes to excess moisture removal from the air. However, the features in the FFAD7033R1, the latest version is a recommended choice.
Although the features like tank alert system, continuous drain, convenient power cord, energy efficient choice, and brilliance at keeping away mold, mildew, dust mites, etc., are advanced in the FFAD7033R1 version, additional features make it important. Auto Defrost is another addition to the latest version, which is important to not just Frigidaire dehumidifiers but to any unit.
3. What does EC mean on my Frigidaire dehumidifier?
The error code EC on Frigidaire dehumidifiers means that the sealed system and condenser are defective. It also means that the unit cannot be repaired. You must call a certified professional at the earliest to take a look at the dehumidifier and decide further.
4. What does F0 mean on a Frigidaire dehumidifier?
When Frigidaire dehumidifiers show the code FO, it means that it is time for you to refill the refrigerant. The error code FO is displayed when the dehumidifier is low on refrigerant. This can occur from a leak in the enclosed refrigerant system.
That’s a wrap on the article on the best of Frigidaire dehumidifiers. We hope you were able to arrive at the best Frigidaire dehumidifier model that will deliver the required dehumidification for any room in your home, office, garage, or basement. Let us know which model suits your need best and share with us in the feedback form your experience with Frigidaire dehumidifiers.
About The Author
Olivia — a self-confessed air quality addict — is a home climate enthusiast, fresh air advocate, and someone with deep personal experience and knowledge about mold extermination. Her work was mentioned in countless notable humidity publications. Previously she was an editor at Mold Remediation.